Unlimited Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account proprietor has the ability to use his or her designated hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites for third parties. The reseller buys the host’s services at wholesale prices and then sells them to clients, possibly for a profit. A certain part of hard drive space and bandwidth is allocated to the reseller account. The reseller may lease a dedicated server from a hosting company or resell discussed hosting services. In the second option case, the reseller is merely given the permission to market a certain amount of disk space as well as bandwidth to their own consumers without renting a machine from a web hosting organization they signed for a reseller account with
What is the difference between Reseller and Shared?
The actual Shared Web Hosting plans tend to be for a single owner; we offer one control panel for all of your own domains. We do not support reselling on the Shared plans.
The particular Reseller Hosting plans are meant for an owner who wants to market hosting; we provide an unlimited amount of control panels, one for every domain. If you need multiple SSL certificates or multiple IP addresses, you must choose a Merchant account. If you want WHM and also control over DNS areas, you must choose a Reseller accounts.
How does reseller hosting function?
Here are the (perhaps over-simplified) steps to establishing the reseller business:
1) Investigation and select a hosting business
2) Purchase the reseller bundle that meets the objectives of your business
3) Understand and understand your target audience to locate your new customers
4) Create your own branded hosting packages
5) Decide your current price
6) Sell hosting packages to your clients
7) Earn profit
What are the benefits included in a reseller package deal?
Below are some of the common functions often included in Reseller deals:
- Disc Space
- Domain Hosting
- Capability to brand your own web hosting company with the hosting supplier company unknown to your customer (also known as “white label”)
- Latest cPanel control panel
- Handle your own plans and set up different accounts based on your requirements
- Pass on features to your own customers such as email, control panel, extra scripts and monitoring resources
- Premium support (usually 24/7) offered by hosting provider